BellaVista is the ideal restaurant for events of all types. We offer several options to accommodate intimate family dinners, weddings and receptions, corporate events, social gatherings, and full restaurant buy-outs.
If you are interested in booking our restaurant for your event please contact our Private Events Team below.
Summer on the Terrace Events
Wine Wednesday on the Terrace
Enjoy complimentary wine tasting on the terrace with small, one bite pairings every Wednesday evening (beginning
at 7:30PM) through August 30, 2017, unless otherwise noted.
MoTown Thursday on the Terrace
MoTown /LADIES night ($1 champagne for ladies) music and discounted craft cocktails and draft beers on the Terrace, every Thursday evening (beginning
at 7:30PM) through August 31, 2017, unless otherwise noted.
Live Music Friday on the Terrace
Enjoy an array of live musical performances, a selection of craft cocktails and
tapas on the Terrace every Friday evening (beginning at 7:30PM), through September 29, 2017, unless otherwise noted. *August 18, 2017 booked for a private event.
- July 28 – Natalie Gelman Folk-pop with influences from
jewel, Fiona apple, springsteen, Joplin and more.
- Aug 4 – Me and You the duo- alternative folk/blues and
- Aug 11 – TBA – check back later
- Aug 18 – closed for private event.
- Aug 25 – Darien Fields band – feel good music, this
band plays funk, rock, pop and blues.
- Sept 1 – Joshua Washington- Song writer, composer, this
talented young man can do it all, with influences from Lauryn hill, stevie
wonder, India arie and Snarky puppy.
- Sept 8 – Alegre Sisters playing folky-blue- jazz-grass,
a singing songwriting strumming sister collaboration.
- Sept 15 – Wendi Maxwell and Tre Hot Jazz, Swinging
bluesy jazz. Jazz vocalist, Wendi Maxwell has pulled together some of the
areas best jazz musicians into a dynamic free flowing ensemble.
- Sept 22 – The Joy Drops- A New Orleans street band
that’s in love with life, flavors from early jazz and acoustic blues.